CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-26T22:01:14+00:002012 BMW 528i CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-26T22:01:14+00:00
- Found Fault code 120308 – Boost Pressure Control, Plausibility: Pressure Too Low. Verified vacuum lines are connected correctly. Found Mass Air Meter contaminated with oil. 1. Checked for leaks between turbo and throttle body with approx 7 psi. Used soapy water and checked for leaks while under pressure. 2. Tested waste gate and solenoid function with scan tool to verify operation. 3. With scan tool, monitored boost while driving. No boost found. Removed boost pipes from turbo. 4. Inspected turbo impeller for damage. Found turbo impeller is locked up. Rec: Replace Turbocharger and Intercooler. Replace oil pipes as per TSB: SI B11 07 11
- Tech flushed Turbocharger and intercooler lines per manufacture specs.
- Removed and replaced Turbo charger per manufacture specs.
Teresa C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/25/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-30T22:00:52+00:002011 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-30T22:00:52+00:00
- Changed Engine Oil & Replaced Engine Oil Filter: Includes Synthetic Blend Engine Oil, Premium Engine Oil Filter*, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, and General Inspection.
- Tire Pressure; LF_33_PSI, RF_33_PSI LR_41_PSI, RR_41_PSI
Ken A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2022