CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:03:08+00:002008 Lexus GX 470 CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:03:08+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- Removed and replaced Front brake pads and rotors per manufacture specs.
MARTIN J. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:04:02+00:002009 Lexus IS 250 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:04:02+00:00
- No compression heard while cranking over engine. Verified timing chain is rotating with engine. Engine has no compression. ** Recommend leak down test to pinpoint engine issues. ** Customer declined at this time.
Andrea S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-18T23:02:52+00:002006 Lexus GS 300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-18T23:02:52+00:00
- CUSTOMER ALSO NOTICES VEHICLE HESITATES WHEN TRYING TO ACCELERATE. PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE.
- CUSTOMER BROUGHT VEHICLE IN DUE TO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BEING ON. PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE.
- REMOVED AND REPLACED INTAKE BOOT DUE TO PLASTIC BEING HARD AND BROKEN CAUSING NOISE/ VIBRATION AND DRIVE ABILITY ISSUES.
- TECH FOUND AIR INTAKE BOOT WAS BROKEN CAUSING RATTLING SOUND. CUSTOMER WAS ADVISED INTAKE BOOT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.
- TECH PERFORMED THROTTLE BODY SERVICE DUE TO HESITATION WHEN ACCELERATING.
QUAN N. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/17/2020